RAHSIA KECANTIKAN SEMULAJADI WANITA DARI SELURUH DUNIA
Brazil-It's common to see Brazilian women while reclining on the beach rubbing handfuls of sand on their bodies....why? It helps with cellulite! And it smoothes and stimulates the skin.
China-In China it's all about the white tea. The anti-aging secret! White Tea comes from the silver tip of the green tea plant. It's also known as the emperor's tea.They bounce off free radicals and fend off anti-aging.
India-Coconut oil is the trick to getting full, thick, shiny hair. It's also great to help strengthen hair if your hair is thinning. The women in India do a hot oil scalp massage once a week. Heat some up in a bowl and give yourself a scalp massage once a week. Sleep with it on and wash in the morning! It will help seal the cuticle and rid those split ends not to mention making your hair thick and healthy.
Scandinavian-Scandinavian Women know that beautiful skin is easy to achieve. You simply drink at least 1.5 liters of pure spring water every day and splash your face 15-20 times twice a day with ice cold spring mineral water, which will encourage the skin's own natural functions, so it regulates itself without the aid of expensive exfoliating and rejuvenating lotions."
Japan-In the past, the secret of the Japanese Geisha and there smooth, flawless skin is camellia oil. White camellia nut oil, used for centuries in Asia, contributes its moisturizing, conditioning, nourishing and softening benefits to the skin.
Japanese thinks that vitamin C is very good for their skin which makes them white. For this, they usually eat oranges which deoxidize and break up melanin that result in whiter skin.
· They make use of Azuki, which is a kind of red bean. It is a centuries old ingredient in Japan which should be rubbed on the face gently that will keep the face smoother and away from blemishes.
· Make use of signature oils instead of any oils on your face. This can be used to clean the face properly and helps as cleansing and toning of your face.
· Komenuka rice bran is a super ingredient that is used by Japanese. It nourishes your skin and helps to keep them younger. It also prevents wrinkles, dark circles under your skin and controls skin's natural oil.
· Oriental herbs are used to care for skin. This will helps to fight with dryness and makes your skin beautiful.
· Exfoliation is used as a clear gel that removes dullness and dead skin cells from your face.
· Wakame kelp is a kind of sea algae found in waters of Japan and is one of the best ways to care your skin naturally. This protects the skin from UV rays of sun and from damaging the skin from pollution. It also protect from fine lines and dark eye circles.
Korea-Using outwards and upwards stroke when washing their faces!